Hi, today we are going to teach you how to cook a Chicken Dijon with Mushrooms to impress your friends with your cooking abilities!
Price: Less than 5€/Pers.
Time: Less than 20min
– 250g of White Chicken Meat
– 2 Teaspoons of Mustard
– 100g of Mushrooms
– 20cl of Cream
– Olive Oil
– Salt & Pepper
– Cut the chicken in little pieces.
– Brown the chicken in a frying pan with some oil.
– Season to taste with salt and pepper.
– Add the mushrooms and let them cook for 2 minutes.
– Then add the creme and the mustard.
– Mix well and leave to simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
This is the result, Mmmh .. Yummy !
Well, that’s all, you can see by yourself, it’s very easy to cook!
And if you tried it, let us know by leaving a comment.